First names: Natalia (Natasha) Evgenievna
Marital Status: Married; with one child
Age: 29 years old
Birthday: 01 December 1981, in Omsk, Russia
Nationality: Russian, Mauritian
Address: Route du Moulin, Saint Antoine, Mauritius
Telephone numbers: Home: +230 283 3796
Mobile: +230 498 8001 (private)
E-mail addresses: Natasha_glover@hotmail.com
Languages: Russian (fluent)
Computer knowledge: Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet
References: * Mr. Andreas Mueller – former General Manager of Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Mauritius – firstname.lastname@example.org
* Mr. Karl Braunecker – Managing Director of Connections Tourism Management Ltd, Mauritius – email@example.com
* Mrs. Aurelie Pitot – General Manager of Connections Tourism Management Ltd, Mauritius – firstname.lastname@example.org
* Mr. Jacques Omnes – General Manager of Paradise Cove Hotel & Spa, Mauritius (230) 204 4000 – email@example.com
Career experience: As from April 2009 until present:
Bespoke Unlimited, Mauritius
(Consultancy company specializing in the unique creation and development of personalized luxury holiday escapes, luxury spa products and equipment, luxury lifestyle items, luxury services and events).
Manager, in charge of Bespoke Travel, Bespoke Spa and Bespoke Luxury branches.
a) Bespoke Travel:
a) Bespoke Travel:
1. Develop the Bespoke Travel concept and sales and marketing strategy.
2. Prepare the concept for the web-site, social network groups.
3. Source and contract potential suppliers / service providers (private villas, hotels, car rental companies).
4. Design a few core show-case itineraries for tours. Other itineraries will be custom made for each individual client.
5. Built database of current and potential clients, identify customer needs.
6. Plan and carry out sales calls in Russia, Switzerland and Czech Republic.
7. Identify and develop new potential markets.
b) Bespoke Spa:
1. Develop the Bespoke Spa concept and sales and marketing strategy.
2. Prepare the concept for the web-site.
3. Source and contact potential suppliers (spa products and spa equipment).
4. Negotiate representation agreements for Mauritius and pricing for products.
5. Attend spa trade fairs (Beauty Expo in Paris, France)
6. Create a database of potential buyers (hotels, villa developments, IRS and RES projects). Contact them regularly to propose the available products and equipment.
c) Bespoke Luxury:
1. Develop the Bespoke Luxury concept and sales and marketing strategy.
2. Identify potential international artists for the organization of their shows in Mauritius. Make the necessary arrangements with authorities and sponsors in Mauritius.
3. Identify top luxury caterers in Mauritius. Get quotations for their services.
4. Prepare a show-case of services that can be provided as part of Bespoke Luxury (event organizer portfolio).
September 2008 until March 2009:
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Mauritius
(5 star deluxe hotel, member of Leading Small Hotels of the World, all-villa resort, 75 villas with private plunge pools).
Sales & Marketing Manager, in charge of the worldwide markets with specific focus on UK, France, Germany, Scandinavia, Middle East, Eastern Europe, Russia & CIS, Asia.
1. Plan and forecast hotel revenue for rooms, F&B outlets and from various segments.
2. Develop systems and procedures that achieve higher cost efficiency and guest satisfaction.
3. Assist in developing the overall strategic direction.
4. Create a work environment that is high in employee morale and provides constant learning and development.
1. Prepare appropriate forecasting tools and strategies to visualize market scenario and develop long range plans.
2. Build an accurate and effective database of current and potential guests / accounts.
3. Maintain accurate and up to date information on competition’s performance, Sales & Marketing strategy.
4. Develop a comprehensive market mix guideline and ensure sales as per those targets.
5. Identify key customer needs through formal research, survey, sales calls and meetings.
6. Implement revenue management techniques and ensure improved RevPAR.
7. Achieve targets set by budgeting process.
8. Build relationships, network and maintain regular contacts with corporate and individual customers, bookers, media, hoteliers and socialites.
Resigned on own request as the owners of the property has not extended the management contract with Taj Hotels and Palaces. The hotel has been thereafter renamed as Maradiva Villas Resort &Spa.
November 2005 until August 2008:
Connections Tourism Management Ltd, Mauritius
(Destination Management Company – Inbound tour operator; acting representative of Thomas Cook group in Mauritius; servicing over 32,000 passengers on FIT side and over 6,000 passengers on the MICE side).
Management Assistant – Commercial, in charge of the following markets: Germany & Austria, Scandinavia, Middle East, Eastern Europe, Russia & CIS, Asia.
Sales & Marketing:
1. Preparation of sales and marketing materials for overseas marketing purposes.
2. Preparation of sales material for niche markets such as MICE, Golf, Weddings and others.
3. Preparation of internal sales manuals and materials for hotel representatives.
4. Assist in the development of new products.
5. Act as the responsible accounts manager for assigned tour operators or markets.
6. Prepare quotations and brochure materials for Tour Operators.
7. Maintain updated rates from hotels and suppliers of services.
8. Assist from time to time in the preparation & handling of groups (quotation, handling & follow up).
9. Attend trade fairs and/or specific events overseas if requested by management.
10. Represent the company at business functions.
11. Organization of arrangements of visiting clients and Educational Groups.
12. Maintain the good professional image of the company with all principals, partners and suppliers.
1. Assist Quality Officer with the annual ISO audits.
2. Participate & animate quality circles.
3. Monitoring of procedures to guarantee the efficiency of the Quality Management System.
4. Create & Maintain good working relationships with colleagues to work according to a team spirit.
December 2002 - September 2005:
Paradise Cove Hotel & Spa, Mauritius
(5 star boutique hotel, 67 rooms and Suites).
Initially started as Marketing and Sales Coordinator and after gaining experience in the industry was promoted to the post of Marketing and Sales Executive. Was in charge of German, Austrian, Swiss, Russian, East European and other markets. Was attending workshops and trade fairs in the above mentioned countries on behalf of the hotel.
1. +/- 25 Tour Operators contacts to maintain, follow up, and develop production
2. +/- 25 brochures/websites to check and optimize
3. +/- 30 corporate accounts to manage and develop on the local and regional markets
4. Assigned markets:
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Russia, East Europe, Mauritius, Reunion and . South Africa
5. Revenue targets for assigned markets (as per the marketing budget)
6. Expected growth rate of assigned market (as per the marketing budget)
1. Tour Operator Product Managers: To liaise for contracting and proper featuring
2. Tour Operators Reservation & Sales Managers: To set up incentives and promotions
3. Accounts Receivable Officer: To handle invoicing problems
4. +/- 10 ground handlers: To liaise with and visit regularly
5. Reservation officer: Follow up of bookings on a daily basis
6. Media (press, magazines etc), Clubs, corporate clients – local and regional
Note: Reference and recommendation letters are available from all past employers.
Education & Qualifications:
Secondary education: In June 1999, obtained the Certificate of the Main General Education in School 115 with intensive learning English in Omsk, Russia with Honours Degree.
University education: Has attended the Faculty of Economics and Accounting of the Omsk State Institute of Service in Omsk, Russia from 1999 to 2002.
Career Training: Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Mauritius – October 2008
Had successfully followed a training in “Key Leadership skills” by Mr. Ralin Gomes, General Manager Learning & Development of Taj Premuim Hotels.
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Mauritius – October 2008
Had successfully followed a training in “Train the trainer” by Mr. Ralin Gomes, General Manager Learning & Development of Taj Premuim Hotels.
Trou aux Biches Hotel, Mauritius (5 star) – late 2002
Had successfully completed training in reservation, sales and guest relations departments and was working under the aegis of Mrs. Fatima Chuttoo.
Alliance Francaise de l’ile Maurice, Mauritius - 2002
Had successfully completed N.S.F. 1.1 course (French language course).
Interests: Attended part time courses at the Omsk School of Arts No 4 to study music and more precisely to play classical piano.
Graduated from Omsk School of Art No 1 after completing a four years course on painting and sculpture.
Leisure activities: Reading, travelling, yoga, gym and sports in general.